Monday, November 22, 2010

Starcraft 2 Custom Statues

This is really amazing. Apparently a 21 year old artist who from Colorado named Christopher Notbusch has created some really impressive starcraft 2 figurines. Starcraftinfo.com reached out to the young graphic design student and asked him about his work.

"I started with Zerg figures just because I've always made scary nasty monsters in my non StarCraft 2 work so I was comfortable with them. I then broke my comfort zone with Zeratul and am always learning and absorbing information and figuring out how to achieve the looks I want."
If you have a bit of spare cash and want to own your very own Zergling, Christopher is selling the figurines for $150 to $300 dollars. 
Take a look at more of these absolutely stunning pieces of work after the jump. 




Source: Starcraftinfo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment